Kheper Software House Ltd is the data controller for the processing of your personal data.
We are a registered company located at:
Unitech Building level 2, Triq il-Kostituzzjoni, Mosta MST9050, Malta.
1. As a principle Kheper may collect only what it needs and will not share your personal data and information with any third parties other than our identity verification partner, if it applies. Even within Kheper, access to your personal information is limited to a subset of employees who work on compliance and identity verification matters. Kheper will retain data and personal information for only as long as necessary to provide you with products, services and the immersive entertainment experience.
2. You will provide to us, immediately upon our notice of request, information that we, in our sole discretion, deem to be required to maintain compliance with any law, regulation or policy in relation to all the services provided by Kheper. Such documents include, but are not limited to, passports, driver’s licenses, utility bills, photographs of you, government identification cards, or sworn statements. You may have a right to request the deletion of some your data. Kheper might be required by law to retain certain data.
3. Kheper collects information from running the website (hereinafter the “Website” that shall mean https://kheper.bet) and uses information, provided to us by you. When you visit the Website, or use our products, we collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone, or other access device. This information may include your IP address, device information including, but not limited to, identifier, name, and type, operating system, mobile network information and standard web log information, such as your browser type, and the pages you accessed on our Website. When you use a location-enabled device with our Website and products, we may collect geographical location data or use various means to determine the location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for instance, provide data on nearby cell towers and Wi-Fi access spots. However, we will not release your personally-identifiable information to any third party without your consent, except as set forth herein.
4. Before permitting you to use our Website and acquiring Kheper Tokens, we might require you to provide additional information such as a date of birth, passport number, numbers that you may use or have registered with your local tax authority, or other data which can be used for personal identification purposes and that may be required to comply with applicable laws, so that we can verify your identity or address. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as identity verification services.
5. When you access the Website, or use our products or services, we might place small data files called cookies on your computer or other device. We use these technologies to recognize you as our Participant, to customize our Website and advertising, to measure promotional effectiveness and collect information about your computer or other access device to mitigate risk, help prevent fraud, and promote trust and safety. Cookies are small text files that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide statistical or any other technical information. We may also share information about your use of our Website with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners.
6. Throughout this policy, we use the term “personal information” to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific Participant.
7. We store and process your personal information on our servers in the EU or elsewhere in the World, where our facilities or our service providers are located.
8. We protect your information using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
9. We also authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities. All of our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards are designed to comply with applicable laws and regulations. Data may from time to time be stored also in other locations.
10. We are sometimes required to compare the personal information you provide to third party databases in order to verify its accuracy and confirm your identity. This allows us to comply with the most relevant regulations.
11. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize the Website and our products, as well as our content and advertising. We may use your name and email address to provide you with information about products or services that may be of interest to you, but we will not use your personal information without complying with applicable laws and, where appropriate, obtaining your informed consent.
12. We reserve our right to share your personal information with:
- a) our banking partners;
- b) companies that we plan to merge with or be acquired by (should such a combination occur, we will require that the newly combined entity follow these terms with respect to your personal information, and you would as well receive prior notice of any change in applicable policy);
- c) third party identification services providers for fraud prevention purposes;
- d) law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when:
- i) we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure; or
- ii) we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our Terms;
- iii) other third parties only with your prior consent or direction to do so.
13. Kheper will not provide your personal information to any other Participants without your consent or direction.
14. The data that we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored at, in the EU and may be transferred and/or stored to other places outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our service providers. Staff may be engaged in the fulfillment of our Services and/or the processing of your details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing, or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of the Kheper’s Website.
15. Third parties may be located in other countries where the laws on processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country. Our services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the Kheper services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal information that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data.